Throw the classic fall casual gathering with a clambake that features various options for you to choose from.
A clambake can be as simple or as elaborate as you’d like. Tables can be covered with red checkered table cloths or can simply be covered with plastic and then a layer of newspaper for a more rustic New England style event. The menu can be as simple as your favorite variety of clams, along with baked potatoes, cornbread and salad or can reflect a more sophisticated aesthetic.
- One dozen steamed middle neck clams
- Clam broth
- New England clam chowder
- One half herb-marinated or barbecued chicken
- Fresh corn on the cob
- Sweet potatoes or candied yams
23.50 per person
Additional Clambake Favorites
- Linguini with clam sauce – 9.50 per person
- Additional clams M.P.
- Whole lobster or tails M.P.
- Grilled steaks M.P.